A showcase looking for Ivrea, Italy, the World … a special area where you can chill out and live the unique carnival with its history that has continued uninterruptedly from Medieval times to today, without missing out on the Orange Battle and the Carnival Parade.
When? On the most important days of carnival: Saturday 14th February from 3 pm to midnight; Sunday 15th February 3 pm to midnight.; Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th from 10 am to 6 pm.
Where? In the city centre, in corso Botta between Saint Stephen’s tower and La Serra.
What will you find? Food & beverages, the official Historical Carnival of Ivrea shop, the social media lounge [new in 2015], an area for entertainment and another one for children, and the Infopoint of Turismo Torino e Provincia.
With the participation of Radio Number One Live Sunday 03.0 p.m.
Companies with stands:
- A’ pizza
- Associazione Turistica Pro Loco di Bollengo
- Associazione Turistica Pro Loco di Trausella
- Ballesio Cioccolato
- Bello & Buono
- Birrificio Rabèl
- Caràvin – Street Wine
- Consorzio dei vini d.o.c.g. di Caluso e d.o.c. Carema e Canavese
- Da Tutela
- Farinata Tanti
- Farinel on the road
- FOL gourmet popcorn
- Lo Shop dello Storico Carnevale di Ivrea
- Nella Cioccolata + Miele Mario Bianco
- Social Media Lounge dello Storico Carnevale di Ivrea – Manital
- Turismo Torino e Provincia
Looking forward to seeing you all there!